At J F M Accountants our motto is We Listen & We Act. We do our best to adhere to this with respect to our dedication, diligence, hard work and most of all, readiness to be of service to our clients. We make it our practice to review your overall business performance & potentials and then professionally setup practical strategies which can be easily implemented to increase cash flow, improve growth and maximize profits.
We provide Accounting & Taxation Services to the wide scope of business structures including:
• Sole traders and Investors (incl. self-funded retirees)
• Small to medium sized companies,
• Discretionary family trusts
• Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
We, also, provide Audit Services for:
• Self-Managed Super Funds
• Not-For-Profit Organisations
• Incorporated Associations
• Real Estate Agents Trust Accounts
• Solicitors/Lawyers Trust Accounts
These services mainly include preparation of:
• Bookkeeping for business transactions using the latest technologies with respect to online/cloud accounting approach
• Business Activity Statements (GST monthly/quarterly/annual reports)
• Interim Management Reports to review your entity’s performance for any specific periods (incl. forecasts/budgets)
• Financial Reports including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement and Assets Registry
• Annual Income Tax Returns
Some of the industries, businesses or professions we look after are:
• Builders, Auto Mechanics, Charitable Associations, Cleaners, Coffee Shops, Counselling Services, Couriers, Doctors, Electricians, Engineers, Fitness Trainers, Labourers, Nurses, Painters, Retailers, Tilers, Tutoring & Coaching, etc.
Call us today on (02) 9540 4237, our costs are genuinely quite reasonable and, moreover, we offer a FREE advice/consultation session with no obligations.